There are many things to do in the bathtub that make your experience enriching. In today’s article, I will talk about some of the fun bath ideas you can do as you rinse the dirt and dead skin cells off of your body and feel rejuvenated afterward. So without any further delays, let’s begin…
Things You Can Do While Taking a Bath
Good personal hygiene is important to look presentable with our colleagues and partners when we come home. It also aids us in preventing skin diseases and bacteria from entering our system. Instead of thinking of bath time as a mandatory chore you have to take daily, there are what to do in the bathtub to make it satisfactory.
Yes. You’ve heard that right! And I’m sure sex is probably the first thing that has come across your mind, right? However, there’s nothing to be ashamed of here because it will indeed provide you with the fun and passionate experience you desire.
Although this activity gives you satisfaction, it also presents several risks that you have to be aware of. Observe the following precautionary measures to prevent accidents from occurring
- Bring in drinking water to the bathroom and take a break to dehydrate
- You may have to turn down the temperature during an intense sex
- Do not engage in bathtub or shower sex if you’re under the influence of alcohol or substance
- Again, you have to be conscious of your body temperature. Leave the water if you have symptoms of dizziness, intense fatigue, rapid heart rate, or palpitations
Listen to Music
The common stereotype of bathtub relaxation is listening to oriental meditative music. However, this is exactly true because there are people who find the music genre uncomfortable. The truth about all of this is that you can use any songs you like as it brings you peace of mind and relaxation.
The refreshing effects of soaking in the water combined with listening to your favorite playlist boost the calmness you feel. As a result, it doesn’t only wash off the dirt and lower your body temperature, but it also drains the negative energy you have obtained for the day.
Soaking in the bathtub can also mean an opportunity to reflect on your life and meditate on the more important things that require your attention. Sometimes, just being alone with your thoughts and introspecting is mentally healthy, which can enhance your mood and reduce your anxiety level.
Deep relaxation is the primary motivation for many individuals when the things to do in the spa bathtub alone come into mind. And you can also create a spa-like experience in the comfort of your home with a few simple tweaks in your regular bubble bath activities. Now, let me walk you through a list of some of the DIY bath activities you can do
- Clean and de-clutter your bathroom
- Organize the bathroom essentials like shampoos, towels, soaps, etc.
- Light scented candles and pour essential oil bath liquids into your bathtub
- Incorporate light into your bath session or turn off the lights if you’re doing it at night and utilize the flicker coming from the candles
Facial Mask and Skin Treatments
Your regular bathtub routine can also be the perfect time to take care of your skin. As we are all aware, a steaming bath opens up pores which is an ideal instance to rinse off the dirt, and dead skin cells build up under the epidermis. Before putting on the facial mask, be sure to apply the skin treatment on your and leave them there for a moment until you are about to leave the bathtub.
Deep Hair and Scalp Treatment
After applying skin and facial treatment, you can do your hair and scalp after and use a mild and scented shampoo. Be sure not to soak your hair in shampoo because it can damage your hair follicles which could result in dryness, split ends, or falling hairs. After the shampoo, apply the conditioner and rinse it off thoroughly.
I hope today’s topic has given you ideas on what to do in a bathtub. No matter what activities you opt to do in the bathtub, the most important thing here is the purpose why you do them in the first place. Sure, soaking in the tub cleanses our body from the elements, but it is also a good time to relax, have fun, and maybe reflect on life.
I believe we’re just about done here! Thank you for taking time off and thoughtfully reading my discussion on the things to do in the bathtub alone.
Frequently Asked Questions about What to Do in Bath Tub
The following are some of the common questions about what to do in the bathtub—
Below is the proper way of bathing while you are soaking in the bathtub—
· Prepare the water under the ideal temperature that’s comfortable for you
· Rinse your body with the water first before you wash with soap
· Use a sponge or washcloth to properly scrub your body
· Apply an ample amount of shampoo sufficient to clean your hair. Be sure not to put excess shampoo that it would ruin your bubble bath
· Just relax as you soak in the bathtub
There are several simple ways you can do to make your bathtub sessions fun and rejuvenating—
· Listening to Music
· Create a mini spa in your bathroom while soaking in the bathtub
· Facial Mask and Skin Treatments
· Deep Hair and Scalp Treatment
To some individuals, it may sound weird and a little gross, needless to say. But if you happen to browse the internet, you will find tons of references about bathing in milk. However, the misconception here is most of you would think bathing in milk means soaking in 100% milk. Well, this isn’t entirely the case because you would only need a portion to add to the bathtub.
It is believed that the lactic acid present in milk exfoliates the skin and gives it a much smoother texture. Many also believe that milk treats skin irritation.
0 Comments for “What to Do in Bath Tub to Make it Enriching”