Get Solid and Stylish Straight Shower Arms from DeclinkoWhether you are installing a new bathroom or planning on renovating the current one, a suitable shower arm will make a great difference to your showering experience. If you are looking for a modern shower arm in straight, be it wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted, shaped square or round, you are in the right place! Declinko provides an extended range of straight shower arms and flanges with lengths varying from 200mm to 600mm that will definitely meet your needs. Our straight shower arms cover various colors, including:
- Matte Black Straight Shower Arm
- Straight Shower Arm in Brushed Nickel
- Straight Shower Arm in Chrome
- Straight Shower Arm in Gunmetal Grey
- Straight Shower Arm in Brushed Yellow Gold
FAQ About Straight Shower Arm
How do You Install a Straight Shower Arm?
It is super easy to replace a straight shower arm or a shower head with straight extension arm.
- Most shower arms are held in place with a pipe wrench. In order to remove the old arm, you will need to turn the wrench counter-clockwise until it becomes loose.
- Once you have removed the old arm, you can clean the threads on the shower pipe with a wire brush. This will help to ensure that the new straight shower arm extension will be able to properly screw into place.
- When you are ready to install the new arm, simply screw it into the shower pipe in a clockwise direction.
- Use your pipe wrench to tighten it in place. Be sure not to over-tighten, as this could damage the threads on the shower pipe.
How Can I Make My Straight Shower Arm Longer?
There are a few things you can do to make your straight shower arm longer: One option is to simply remove the old shower arm and reinstall a longer shower arm. This will give you a few extra inches of clearance. Another option is to install an extension onto the shower arm. This can be done by screwing on a new piece or connecting two pieces with an adapter. Extensions are available in a variety of lengths, so you can easily find one that fits your needs. With a little effort, you can have a shower arm that is the perfect length for you.