Above Counter Basins: Enjoy a New World of Bathroom Sophistication with Declinko
An above counter basin, also called a countertop sink, bench top basin, or vessel basin is an essential item in our bathroom. It sits atop the countertop providing not only a sleek and modern look but also extra storage space on the countertop.
We offer a wide range of high-quality above counter bathroom basins varied in materials, colors, and shapes to meet any of your needs for bathroom function and style. So never miss them if you want to keep your bathroom both functional and beautiful. At Declinko, you can choose from:
- Up to 5 Materials: Carrara ceramic, ceramic, Porcelain, Vitreous china, and stone above counter basin.
- More than 20 Colors: white, antique green, grey, matte pink, matte black, and matte white above counter basin, etc.
- More than 5 Shapes: triangle, square, rectangle, oval, and round above counter basin.
FAQ about Above Counter Basin
What Height Should an Above Counter Basin Be?
Is a Countertop Basin Good?
- More practical: Countertop sinks are more modern and often allow more storage space underneath for bathroom essentials.
- More stylish: Countertop basins are available in many styles, colors, and materials. You can always choose one complementing your bathroom design.
- Easy installation: The above counter basin should be one of the most accessible types of basins to install. All you need is a table with a large enough hole for draining water, no worries about wall-mounted operations or hidden pipes.
How to Install Above Counter Basin?
- Put the basin on the countertop you’d like it to sit. Draw a circle around the basin draining hole.
- Cut a hole according to the marking you drew. Fit the bottle trap under the draining hole.
- Apply some silicone around the base of the countertop basin, then put the basin on the counter over the hole.
- Apply some silicone and fit the waste pipe through the draining hole and the hole you’ve cut on the counter
- Then it’s done. Leave the silicone to dry and wait about 24 hours before you use the above counter basin.