Shower Rail - A Quick Way to Improve Your Shower ExperienceA shower rail is a vertical sliding bar from which you can move the shower rail slider up or down to different heights to increase flexibility. It is perfect when you want to take a body shower but avoid getting your hair wet, and it is also ideal for families with children or family members sharing the same shower but with differing heights. You can find many options and get the best deals on Declinko for shower rail now, no matter where you live in Australia, you will enjoy our fast delivery and best customer services.
Immerse Yourself in Personalised Shower Experience with Our Range of Shower RailThe shower rail provides true flexibility, you can adjust the position and the angles of the shower head by using the shower rail slider to enjoy a personalized shower experience. We offer 2 basic types of quality shower rail for you:
- Shower Rail with Handheld (also known as: rail shower or shower rail set)
- Shower Rail Only( rail shower without showerhead).
- Chrome Shower Rail
- Black Shower Rail
- Brushed Nickel Shower Rail
- Gunmetal Grey Shower Rail
- Brushed Gold Shower Rail
FAQ about Shower Rail
How to Install a Shower Rail?
Shower rail installation is not a difficult task, just follow the steps below:
- Adjust the shower rail on the appropriate height, and mark the intersections of tile and shower rail ends, check if they are vertical
- Mark the positions of the mixer units and drill holes.
- Fix the upper mixer unit, insert the sliding bar into another mixer unit, then fix the mixer unit.
- Fasten the sliding bar and lower the mixer unit.
What Is a Shower Rail Slider?
A shower rail slider functionally holds the shower head when it is not in use or people can adjust the shower to any height they prefer along the bar. Usually, a shower rail soap holder will be installed under the slide bar.