Find Functional Fixed Shower Heads Best Suit Your ShowerA fixed shower head can be attached straightly to a fixed point on the wall or ceiling, connected with either adjustable or fixed shower arms, truly setting your hands free, unlike handheld shower heads. The waterfall showerhead also enables you to both save water and energy bills. For people who are looking for a more powerful and invigorating shower experience, the fixed shower is an excellent choice. Declinko covers all your needs no matter what types of shower heads you are seeking: a wall mount shower head or an in-ceiling shower head, a brass fixed shower head or a stainless steel rainfall shower head, or waterfall showers in various colors. You can always find the best fixed shower head from our wide collection of high-quality models on Declinko.
Shop from Our Wide Types of Fixed Shower
- In Ceiling Shower Head
- Wall Mount Shower Head
- Adjustable Shower Head Fixed
- Rain shower head
- Led Fixed Shower Head
Shop from Materials
- 304 Stainless steel Fixed Shower Heads
- ABS Fixed Shower Heads
- Brass Fixed Shower Heads
- Stainless steel + Brass Fixed Shower Heads
FAQ about Fixed Shower Heads
How do You Install a Fixed Shower Head?
- Begin by shutting off the water to your shower.
- Remove the old rainfall shower head by unscrewing it from the arm.
- Clean the threads on the shower arm with a cloth or brush.
- Apply a thin layer of plumber's putty around the base of the fixed shower head.
- Screw on the new shower head, being careful not to overtighten it.
How to Change Fixed Shower Heads to Handheld?
- First, you'll need to turn off the water supply to your shower. This can usually be done by turning a knob located behind the shower head.
- Next, use a wrench to remove the existing shower head from the pipe.
- Finally, install the new shower head. Handheld shower heads typically come with a bracket that needs to be attached to the pipe.
How to Clean Fixed Shower Heads？
- Use the wrench to remove the shower head from the shower arm.
- Soak the waterfall shower head in vinegar and water for 30 minutes.
- Use a toothbrush or soft brush to scrub any remaining dirt or mineral deposits.
- Rinse the shower head thoroughly with water.
- Reattach the shower head to the shower arm.
- Run the water shower for a few minutes to flush out any vinegar residue.