Shop First-Class Gooseneck Shower Arms from DeclinkoA gooseneck shower arm, as its name suggested, is a curly-shaped shower arm that’s widely used in today’s shower rooms. A shower arm in gooseneck shape will bring a touch of elegance and refinement to your bathroom. Declinko presents a wide field of robustly built round gooseneck shower arms and square gooseneck shower arms as below for you to choose, and they come in a range of beautiful finishes that go well with any bathroom decor:
- Black Gooseneck Shower Arm
- Gooseneck Shower Arm in Brushed Nickel
- Matte Black Gooseneck Shower Arm
- Chrome Gooseneck Shower Arm
- Gooseneck Shower Arm in Gunmetal Grey
- Gooseneck Shower Arm in Brushed Yellow Gold
FAQ About Gooseneck Shower Arm
How to Install a Gooseneck Shower Arm?
It seems like a daunting task to change the gooseneck shower arm by yourself, but in fact, it’s a rather easy job to do if you follow the below steps:
- First, take off the shower head with a wrench to get more space for maneuvering.
- Second, unscrew the current shower arm. If it is too slippery for a wrench, you can stick a screwdriver inside the shower arm to get some leverage.
- Third, seal both ends of the new gooseneck shower arm with sealing tape to avoid leaking. (Tips: Seal the ends in a clockwise manner so that the tape won’t unwind later when you screw the shower arm to the wall outlet.)
- Fourth, screw the new gooseneck shower head arm on tight with the wrench, and put on the shower head the same way.
What are the Benefits of a Gooseneck Shower Arm?
If you are also fretting about how to add some extra height to your shower head without adjusting the plumbing, a gooseneck shower arm extension is just the solution you need! Constructed in various lengths, you can easily adjust the shower head to a comfortable height with a gooseneck shower arm. Besides, Declinko provided swivel gooseneck shower arms can be rotated 180 degrees at the end to cover more bathroom areas so that you can be thoroughly cleaned wherever you stand.