PLEASE NOTE: THE ITEMS OF DELIVERY, RETURENS AND REFUND POLICY IS BASED ON OUR PARTNER MYHOMWARE’S RELATED POLICY.
2-7 business days for items to be delivered to Metro Area (ALL STATES)
7 – 15 Business Days for items to be delivered to Regional Area (ALL STATES).
When your order is ready to be collected, we’ll send you an email with the Booking number so you know when to head into our warehouse.
Order Processing and Delays
You’ll receive a system notification via Email and text message when you’ve completed your order. This way, you’ll be able to keep track of your order and know when it’s been processed.
We’ll send you a Notification of Shipping Email as soon as your order ships. This email will include your tracking information so that you can follow the progress of your delivery.
All delivery dates are estimates. Declinko will do everything possible to keep deliveries on schedule, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may prevent this from always being the case. Please be advised that while Australia Post provides a dependable national service, delays in delivery are sometimes unavoidable due to a variety of reasons.
Please be noted that delivery timelines may vary during the holidays of Christmas, Easter, and national holidays. Deliveries to remote locations may face lengthy delays due to local transportation restrictions. Please note that there are restrictions on all courier services, and some remote delivery addresses will not be visited door-to-door. If this happens, the couriers will deliver your goods to a local depot or Australia Post Office, and you will be contacted to pick them up.
Due to stock changes and heavy demand for many goods, items you want to buy may show available but then go out of stock after you’ve added them to your purchase.
If your order was successfully placed, but the product is currently sold out(BK), we’ll send you an email with the following alternatives:
– Cancel backorder goods: We’ll remove the backorder (BK) items and send you the rest of the available items.
– Cancel the entire order: We will terminate the entire order from that warehouse for immediate store credit or a cash refund.
– Wait for the replenishment: You have the option of waiting for the BK item to replenish.
Returns & Refund Policy
- If a product you purchased online or through one of our sales consultants is deemed faulty, damaged, lacking components, or Incorrect Products, you are entitled to a refund. Products that are being returned must be in original condition; with any packaging still attached, and your receipt should be included.
- All customers may reach out to by E-mail: email@example.com.
- For any return, customers must notify us within 10 days after receiving their purchases.
- Declinko is not responsible for any returns, if consumers only change their minds or order by mistake. Customers must pay both return shipping and a 15% Restocking fee, as well as the original box and all accessories in this situation. The goal of a Restocking fee is to reimburse the company for any actual expenses incurred in receiving and processing the goods back into inventory.
- A refund or replacement will not be issued until the item is received and our inspection has been completed. If the product you order is discovered to be faulty, we will either give you a full refund or a replacement without additional cost. If the order is not considered defective, you will receive 85% of your original amount. The warranty does not cover products that have been caused, modified, or tampered with by someone else. Declinko reserves the right to make a decision regarding whether or not the items should be replaced or refunded, as the final authority.
- Declinko is not responsible for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or other damages of any kind resulting from the sale of its goods.