Find Best Handheld Showers on Declinko for Flexible ShoweringHandheld showers can be easily removed from the mount and held in the hand, providing more flexibility in how the water flows and where it hits the body. If you are looking for the best handheld shower head, you have come to the right place. We have a wide selection of handheld shower heads and other bathroom essentials to ensure you're well- Hydrated, relaxed & refreshed.
Choose Your Handheld Showers FreelyOur showers are available in a variety of styles, colours, and shapes. You can choose between:
- 2 Materials: brass(metal handheld shower head); ABS(plastic shower head)
- More than 5 colours: chrome,rose gold, gunmetal grey, black handheld showers,
- 2 Shapes: square&round
- Handheld Shower Hose
- Handheld Shower Hose Connector
- Adjustable Handheld Shower Holder
FAQ about Handheld Shower
Are Handheld Showers Worth It?
A detachable handheld shower head offers a versatile showering experience that can be customized to fit your needs. Whether you're looking for a powerful massage or a gentle rinse, such a shower could give you the freedom to choose. It is also a great choice for bathing small children or pets. In addition, these showers are easy to install and are often less expensive than traditional showers. For these reasons, many choose the latter when it comes to fixed shower head and handheld, because they offer a great way to upgrade showering experience.
Why are Handheld Shower Heads Better?
A removable handheld shower head provides several benefits over a traditional fixed one.
- First, they can be more easily directed to the areas of the body that need to be washed. This is especially helpful for those with mobility issues or who are bathing young children.
- Second, they can be adjusted to different water flow settings, depending on the needs of the user. This allows for a customized showering experience.
- Finally, it is easier to clean a shower head with a handheld, as there are no hard-to-reach nooks and crannies for soap scum and mildew to be built up in.
Can You Add a Handheld Shower to an Existing Shower?
Yes, converting shower head to handheld is possible. If you're considering doing so, there are a few things you'll need to take into account.
- First, you'll need to make sure that your water pressure is strong enough to support a handheld shower.
- You'll also need to install a diverter valve, which will allow you to switch between the traditional shower and the handheld one.
- Finally, you'll need to select a location for the new shower that won't interfere with the existing plumbing.