There’s something about those thick lips that celebrities like the Kardashians, manage to perfectly pull off an incredible makeup game. Making your lips bigger can certainly elevate your style. Now we know there are multiple surgical ways of achieving this luscious pout, but right now we are going to dive into the easy methods on how to make your lips look bigger that you can definitely do in the comfort of your home.
Making your lips bigger is a fairly easy task but requires a good amount of creativity to flawlessly nail that ideal juicy look. Before delving into your makeup kit, let’s explore first the classic natural fixes to improve the look of your lips. There is a secret to how some celebrities achieve a more natural-looking enhancement.
Secret To Bigger Lips (The Natural Way)
In this segment, we are going to talk about the best ways to keep your lips looking healthy underneath all the beauty products that we are going to apply later on. Believe it or not, the secret to bigger lips lies heavily in how you take good care of them.
1. Exfoliate – make sure to properly exfoliate your lips. Blend brown sugar with honey and spread the mixture gently across your lips with a face cloth (or your fingers, if you prefer that), in a circular motion. Olive oil can also do the trick if honey is scarce. The natural properties of these ingredients go hand-in-hand in making sure that your lips get an instant glow up while removing dead cells in the process. If you don’t want those extra efforts, try a lip-specific exfoliator to make sure that your journey in making your lips bigger is going for a great start.
2. Moisturize – there are myriad methods to moisturize your pout, and most of them can be achieved in the kitchen (no kidding!). How to make your lips look bigger, you ask? You can dab coconut oil throughout your lip area to nourish those pouts. Coconut oil is known to be a very effective anti-oxidant and it’s also great in fighting those unwanted microbes dwelling on your lips. Just don’t forget to heat it up a little bit so you can easily do this step. On a completely separate occasion, give your lips a massage using an ice cube. Cover the cube with a washcloth to avoid it sticking to your lips. This encourages good blood flow and thereby giving your lips a fuller look. Apart from this, drinking tea every day can help radiate your lips. Just make sure that your lower lip has a fair share of contact with tea, and you’re in for more revitalized, healthy lips.
3. Hydrate – Drink a lot of water. We all know this is common for health-and-wellness aficionados but not so much for beauty enthusiasts, so don’t forget to water up ‘coz there’s nothing worse than withered, dehydrated lips. You might think for a hot minute that lip balm can cover up the aridness of your skin, but don’t forget that while lip balm gives an all-out radiance, it’s not going to help you in volumizing those lips. But water will. So if you haven’t drunk a full glass today, stop reading this and drink up, I’ll wait.
Ways to Make Your Lips Bigger Using Cosmetics
We’re done with the nitty-gritty, now let’s explore the ways to make your lips bigger using cosmetics.
Step 1: Apply foundation all over your lip area. Note that not everyone does this because it’s an extra step in creating a new lip line. If you’re satisfied with your natural lip line then skip stepping 3, otherwise, keep reading. Gently dab the foundation just enough to create a proper base for your setting powder later on. Use a soft dome brush to quickly do the task.
Step 2: Apply a setting powder. Pick a shade that naturally blends with your skin tone, and then just dabs it carefully across your lips. This step will make sure that your lip area is mattified properly before applying your lip liner for a better tone.
Step 3: Overline your lips. Using your liner, trace your outer lip lines then just draw some thin layers inwards. This will help to efficiently transition the tones of the lip line to the lip color of your choosing. Of course, pick a liner color that would complement your tint.
Step 4: Apply your preferred color on your lips. Now in this step, you may either use lipstick or lip tint, depending on the kind of look you’re going for. Then, just dab a little bit of gloss on the middle of both your lips to attract light to the area, making it more luscious.
That’s it! You can now rock a fuller, sexier pout with these tricks. But, there are still some additional options you might want to take a look at in order to fully achieve an impeccable lip look.
Further Techniques to Make Lips Bigger
If you’re still unsatisfied with your look, or you just simply want to play around more with your kit, then check out these amazing options to make lips bigger.
1. Try lip masks. Lip masks are saturated with collagen so it makes your lips smoother by removing the unwanted fine lines. This can
2. Don’t forget the lip balm. While water moisturizes you from the inside out, lip balm nourishes your lips from the outside. It makes sure that the outer layers are fresh and moist.
3. Recreate your cupid’s bow. Do you notice that “M” shaped arc at the top of your upper lip that resembles a cupid’s bow? Work that. You can use a lipliner to do the trick, or even a contour, since it’s no longer your lips you’re drawing on.
4. Use a lip-plumping gloss. If you don’t have the time to go through a step-by-step process, running late, or maybe in a middle of a makeup disaster, then a lip-plumping gloss is the answer for you. Just simply apply the gloss across your lips and your lips are donning a fresh succulent pout in no time. A cool way to make lips bigger, if I say so myself.
If you’re embarking on an extraordinary beauty trek about seeking answers on how to make your lips look bigger, we really hope that this special list we curated has shed a light on your queries. Making your lips bigger is definitely a fresh way to invigorate your makeup game. Don’t forget to keep healthy, and stay beautiful!
Frequently Asked Questions about How to Make Your Lips Look Bigger
Here are some of the commonly asked questions about how to make your lips look bigger:
Pick the right shades that properly accent your skin tone to make your lips look fuller. If you’re unsure which ones suit you, try experimenting on different tints, and you’ll eventually get to know the right combo.
Simply massaging your lips can help improve blood flow. You can do this with a soft, circular motion, to get a fuller effect.
Although physical contact with the lips can increase blood flow, using the ragged, rough bristles of a toothbrush can irritate your lips. Look for a smoother, gentler alternative.